Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 23

Morning was lesson about PM. Life was quite as usual, in fact, after a long stay in Wuhan, I was no longer excited.

As a matter of fact, I start to speak the local dialect unknowing. This means I will be having problems tuning back to the Singlish I once spoke.

The afternoon lesson will be done in our dormitory, Mr Chia gave us time to do our project instead. I am sure we are pretty ahead of the study plan, with 3 or 4 more chapters to go. Well, again, my group did the job quickly and had the rest of the day preparing for the cultural performance!

The only event which make the day different from other is the jog. Mr Chia, Zhen Zhao, Yan Feng and I went jogging down the Chang Jiang River. It was Yen Feng’s first job after about a year and she was dealing it pretty well. Oh well, Mr Chia and I went an extra mile to see about the places along Chang Jiang River. At the further end, there are people flying kites, having family picnics, cycling, and the fact that they have a swimming pool! We also saw mini vegetation of the local senior citizens.

But yeah, I gave Zhen Zhao the camera and was not been able to take down the pictures.




This is my personal hydration method!




Personal Reflection/Feelings:

The life here is not longer a challenge to me. I pretty got myself used to the environment. But still, there are still many interesting facts and habits of the local I will really want to find out! Let’s see what can happen tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment